Wednesday, January 2, 2013

We Come In Peace, 2013

I'm a little late for my annual greeting but nevertheless, it's better late than never.

So, hello there 2013! You must be a little surprised to be here. 2012 just ran past us really quickly!

And I believe you will too-as soon as we find a pair of expensive sneakers for you.

All jokes aside, I will now send 2012 off with a thank you for being such a lovely and eventful year. In reference to the post I made to greet 2012 last year, you have indeed lived up to the expectations of 2011 and I can't wait to see you pass that excitement to 2013.

I hope that 2012 has set a great example to what may be ahead this year. For 2013, you are an important year in which I must absolutely have to stick to my resolutions.

Also, THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE O LEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEELS!

I literally jumped onto my sofa and shouted that in a rather agonized voice after the countdown.

There are great expectations, 2013. But I believe that you and I can get through this together.

With the help of some others of course.

This year, we'll correct some of the things that needed improvement from 2012 and we'll remember the good things from it too.

But most of all, I think we'll be able to accomplish some things that no other year had ever done before.

Oh it will be busy alright, 2013.

But somehow I know that we can definitely get through the year's obstacles.

And off we go, to a new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment