Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I Should Be Studying

Well, my examinations have just started two weeks ago. Instead of focusing on it, I've been distracted by other things like...oooh shiny paperclip.

Anyway, this post will contain a terribly jumpy "blogger" (is that what people on blogger are called) that writes like she has just consumed a sack of sugar. White sugar and all that good stuff. Please be warned that you will be exposed to swearing and remember to sign the contract to signify that you are aware that reading this blog post will cause your IQ to lower significantly.

You have been warned.

Did you sign the contract yet? Make sure you have signed in dark blue ink. We don't encourage you signing with your blood.

Don't ask why. You can't ask questions.

Besides, why did you choose to read this.

So anyway...

HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT THE FUCK.

This was pretty much my reaction throughout the time I was watching Neon Genesis Evangelion.

IT WAS TRUE. I WASN'T EXPECTING THAT.

They're only fourteen and there's just so much that they've gone through.

I WANT TO HUG THEM BUT I ALSO WANT TO PUNCH THEM AT TIMES (especially Shinji, Asuka and Gendo).

Sometimes, the show just throws a certain idea at you and makes you wonder about it for a while. And when they finally reveal an answer, they throw you another damn mystery.

SUSPENSE.

SO MUCH SUSPENSE.

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

The suspense is clawing at me. Like they literally hired someone to dress up in a latex suit with the words "tension" and "suspense" printed all over it and now that hired person is scratching me with Wolverine claws and every scratch leaves behind the word "anticipation" on my swollen skin.

I was watching episode 20 and I was like WHAT THE FUCK and pretty much tossed my pillows around the room.

Spoilers ahead. No one reads my blog anyway so I'll go on.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I need to know. WHO OR WHAT IS REI.

WHAT IS UP WITH THE EVAS.

WHY DID SHINJI SAYS HE KNOWS THE EVA. HOLY SHIT.

hfjhfkjahjkewhwjkgwkgjkwegekwjghwjekghjekghajewghjaghjegh

Okay, I'm back. I'm on episode 24 now and my questions are slowly getting answered. I heard that the next two episodes are going to mess things up and make it confusing so I think I'll watch those episodes another time.

In other news, ASUKA ARE YOU OKAY.

WHAT? SO LATE INTO THE SHOW AND YOU'RE INTRODUCING A FIFTH CHILD???

I don't get this kid at all. What is he?

Hold on, smooth-talker alert.

I'm just going to watch the rest of the episode now.

I LOVE AND HATE THIS SHOW.

dbhvfjvhvhwjvhejvhsvhjkwevjvh dkfkjghakfghe bkhkjf ewbjkeh bfjewhfkj bshjekfhgkjseh

See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment