Monday, April 30, 2012

It's the 29th of April!

Everything looks so white now.

Like WHITE.

Oh anyway, I haven't been writing since I've just started a notebook to write my thoughts down in. There didn't seem to be much to write here anymore.

Nevertheless, I still come up with stuff to put here for a non-existant audience to read.

I've recently come up with a to-do list for the holidays!

So here we go!

1) Cover every thesaurus in the house with dinosaur wrapping paper. If dinosaur wrapping paper cannot be found, skip this plan and refer to the plan three.

2) Visit a thrift store. Make up a story for a couple of objects.

3) Cover every thesaurus in the house with dinosaur stickers.

4) Get a hair cut.

5) Take a photo once every ten minutes in London.

6) Learn another musical instrument

7) Start something that I gave up last time


That's pretty much it. Oh if you're a bit uncomfortable about stories about insects you might want to skip the next part. I'll tell you when it's safe to look by typing in bold!

Quick back story first. There are a lot of spiders in my room. You can find cobwebs in the corners and spiders in my bed at times. Today, there was this flying ant struggling to get back on it's feet on my table. Just then, this spider leaped on it and started dragging it away. I kind of panicked and I'm remember thinking You aren't dragging Mr Flying Ant away! and ended up squashing both of them by accident.

I panicked. It's not everyday you see something dragging away another thing away and it was all in an instant.


OKAY THOSE NOT READING THE STORY CAN LOOK NOW.

It's the 29th of April anyway and I can't wait till the mid year examinations (which are going on now) are over!

Because my hand truly hurts from all that essay writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment