Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Obsessions

I realised that I've been posting a little more frequently on this blog.

It's either because:

1) Way too many things have been going on lately and I have so much to say to that.

2) I'm lonely and I now talk to my blog because I can't talk to my wall.

It should be the first one...I think.

I was reading through my old posts and it makes me want to scratch my eyes out (and put them back later) because ugh, my writing is awful.

If anyone is wondering, yes, I do write very much like a 10 year old. No, I am actually 14 going on 15.

So anyway, this blog post have been cleverly titled "Obsessions". If you think that this post will be about obsessions, you are correct and deserve a gold star.

Or a silver one. I ran out of gold star stickers at home.

How about red? I've got only three silver ones left and I would like to use them for something else.

This post is focusing on my fashion obsessions. Only because in the future I can look back at these fashion obsessions I currently have and cringe.

So this is like a record book...in digital blog-y format.

For comparison sake, I have decided to list my fashion obsessions when I was 11.




Hi! It's me! 11 yr old and aaaaall. Anyway, I LOVE BLACK HIGH TOPS. DID I TELL YOU HW AMAZING N FANTASTIC THEY ARE. THEY ARE LYK THE BEST THING EVER!!! If I could, I would dress like Alex Russo from Wizards of Waverly Place evrydy bcos her outfits are so pretty and awesome! LYK WHOOOO SKINNY JEANS AND BRIGHT HAPPY LALALA COLOURS. There is lyk tis outfit which was a light purple thin sweater-y thingy matched wth this dark purple polo and pink jeans. Sunglasses r totally cool too. Lyk the biggie ones. I love hats and vests too. Me luv me some hats and vests!!!!!!




I had just put myself through a few minutes of cringing and torture just to type out something that amuses a non-existant reader. Yes, this is how I typed when I was 11 as a result receiving my first phone, being introduced to the world of short forms and the Internet and trying to fit in.
However, I have since changed and can assure you I have never been classier as I am now.

Despite the pastel trend that has been showing up everywhere, I haven't actually thought much about it.

However, I am obsessing over denim long sleeve tops and shades of green and blue.

And matching all of that together.

AND BOW TIES AND TIES AND ALL THE TIES.

I still really like bright colours.

Oh and those clear plastic coats which look so amazing when you layer them over bright colour clothing!

I really like suspenders too.

SHADES OF GREEN AND BLUE GREEN AND BLUE GREEN AND BLUE GREEN AND BLUE.

I love satchel bags. I WILL OWN ONE SOMEDAY.

AND TIES MORE TIES YAY TIES HAPPY TIES TIES TIES MORE MORE MORE TIES TIES.
The formal and dressy blazers.

I blogged about chapeaus didn't I? Chapeaus are like grand pieces of art on your head.

SUSPENDERS, I WILL OWN A PAIR IN EVERY COLOUR OF THE RAINBOW.

That is seven. So seven pairs.

I want blazers with patterns and shirts with patterns and match all the patterns!

MATCH ALL THE PATTERNS!

See the stuff above? That is what I call a mind map. It is when you map out thoughts in your head and this corner of your brain takes down notes like it. I decided the remove the filter for a couple of minutes and type down this.

Wasn't that fun? *puts back filter*

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment