Saturday, November 10, 2012

You Have Earned The Skill "Sewing" and +340XP!

It'll be a quick update today as I do not have much to say.  To make a long story short, I shall just say that I've been busy as usual but managed to find time to complete a project!

Yes, as according to the title, I've just learnt to sew. Shortly after picking up the needle, I embarked on the journey of completing my first sewing project.

Definition: My First Sewing Project <mye^ fe.rst so-ying pro-je^k>: The adorable little guy made out of felt and buttons. A handmade scalemate.

Indeed! I have made my first sewing project a Scalemate.

Isn't it pretty? Even if I do say so myself.
I made it with the help of this tutorial!

I guess you could still see the messy stitches on it but as a friend kindly puts it, there is still a sense of accomplishment. Oh and I shall need practice!

Well, as this is a short post made longer thanks to the help of a photograph, I suppose I shall include a picture of a badly-drawn horse below.

Just For Fun.
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment