Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Rather Short Post

Sometimes I really don't know how to react towards certain situations. And even with my best intentions or in a joking manner, I end up being insensitive.

Other than the fact that I could very possibly have a rather low EQ, I simply am unable to comprehend the atmosphere of a place and tend to blurt out things on impulse. This makes me an ridiculously insensitve bumbling idiot.

I can imagine myself rolling down a flight of stairs while wearing a t-shirt that says "Ridiculously Insensitive".

I like Chinese paintings. It looks very pretty and delicate yet very grand and majestic in a way. I really liked the Chinese painting course that we had in Art class in Primary.

Oh anyway, back to what I wanted to write about before I got distracted by Chinese paintings and fruit juice, I am reminded of the awfully insensitive words I tend to blurt out.

And sometimes I wonder whether that's what makes people so angry or upset with me.

Is that the reason or am I just missing the real point of everything?

Hmm, either way, I guess I do have the potential or am actually a rather mean and horrid person without realising it.

Well, I have tried apologising or trying to cover up before but I just make things worse at times.

So therefore, I shall use the following paragraph to convey my intentions and sincerity on making up for my stupidity.


Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sory Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry.

Well, sorry for being a bumbling impulsive idiot.

Anyway, I thought that I would be an expert in typing out "Sorry" by line 3 but it seems that I even made a mistake on the last "Sorry". I shall have to brush up on my typing of "Sorry" skills and then I can type even more.

I suppose you could consider this post a rather sad one but then again I feel that an apology is needed.

But no matter what I do, things just keep on bothering me.

Maybe I should just stop apologising before things get worse.

Oh look at me writing my emotions down on this blog, it won't be long before I crack and end up explaining what's been bugging me.

But I suppose I shan't, I really don't want to. I shall now walk out of my room in which I am currently surrounded by pale white walls that seem to stain with a ghastly yellow with age.

Then I shall appreciate the good things that sometimes balance out the bad.

Well, for one, this post isn't as short as I thought.

And I haven't even walked out of the room yet, fancy that.

No comments:

Post a Comment