Saturday, March 17, 2012

Unexpected Things

First of all, I just managed to update the blog without having a two week gap between this post and the previous post. So here's a round of applause!

And even if there is no one to clap due to the fact no one seems to read this blog anymore, I can assure myself that I happen to have an applause toy gun and when I pull the trigger, the two yellow hands at the front will knock into each other like the cymbals that toy monkeys hold, producing sound or a.k.a applause.

Oh and they were showing Disney's Aladdin on TV yesterday! The Magic Flying Carpet is still my favourite character.

So this will be a quick post seeing how it's 1 AM in the morning.

I had this sudden realisation like what-I'm-a-teenager-when.

This is not what I envisioned.

Well, everyone still pretty much towers over me. Asdfghjkl sigh. Like people on tumblr make fun of Darren Criss's height, and I'm like if he's a hobbit that makes me a darn rabbit.

A hyperactive rabbit who can't stay on one topic and is way to talkative for its own good.

Okay, rabbits cannot speak but let's go with "Talking Rabbit which is 68% less adorable than the others".

There. we. go.

OH WAIT AN IMPORTANT THING! I read this a while back in the newspapers but there is going to be a Harry Potter exhibition at the ArtScience Museum! Asdfghjkl, I can't wait!

It will be fantastic and IT WILL LIVE UP TO EVERYONE'S DAMN EXPECTATIONS. GREAT EXPECTATIONS. (That's right, I just quoted a book title!) This will be the only expected thing in this "unexpected post".

By the way, since we are on the topic of the ArtScience Museum, I went there recently with Zoey to catch the Titanic exhibition!







That is a picture of the logbook in which we left messages behind. While Zoey chooses to write about her fascination for the Titanic and the exhibition, I decided to focus on my freezing fingers. If you are wondering why the words "Half-iguana" have been scribbled on in a corner, it is simply because it was during the exhibit that I came to realise my imaginary ancestry could be part Iguana. Remember, it is imaginary; please don't take me away for lab experiments.

Anyway, if you want to know what the exhibition is like, you can ask anyone else about it because I'm not going to describe it and turn this blog post into a brochure.



Ooh, they had a re-created of the Grand Staircase which was all pretty and really grand and I really wanted to stand on it to have my little moment because it seemed so romantic in a way and I'm actually such a hopeless romantic and all that.



Yay really long sentence. Unfortunately, you can only stand on it if you have your photo taken. I didn't want to so I begged the nice lady sitting on the steps to let me do a little tap-dancing on it.



GUESS WHAT, SHE LET ME! She's much nicer than the next girl who took over and didn''t allow me to.



Since I have the urge to change the topic, school uniforms are comfy.

P.S. I tried on my brother's old lab coat recently and it's pretty comfy too. I am convinced that I can sleep in that thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment