Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Yes. Maybe.

I just realised that two posts down, I said that I would be posting "Trip Part 2".

Two posts down a.k.a "Story Time 3".

So, I should be getting it done soon but the lack of inspiration, increase of distractions and the Great Mount Homework has prevented me from doing so.

Nevertheless, I shall post a completely irrelevant topic to what is stated above this sentence now.

Commonly Asked Questions (Wheeee!)

Q: Are you Filipino/have mixed blood?

A: Nope. I am 100% Chinese. Also the phrase "mixed blood" makes me feel really uncomfortable because of the word "blood" and I'm starting to think of blenders and gory things. Darn.

Q: Are you a lesbian?

A: Even my mom asks me that. Mind-bloooooown. Nope, I'm not.

Q: Are you like really into science?

A: No, I'm like really into arts. However, I do think that quantum physics is fascinating and I have as much respect for people who win Nobel Prizes for Science as for people who win Tony Awards.

The next part of the post is mostly useless facts for my own reference.

I have 16 draft posts.

Some titles include: I Should Be Doing Something Else, Escaping The Sun, Kaaaatniss, Wait For Me!, There They Go

Alright, I can guess that there is a 50 per cent chance you are procrastinating on the internet while your work cries silently for your attention. Now that I've filled your brain with useless information, go do your homework if you have any.


It's a short post but I really need to get back to my homework now.

No comments:

Post a Comment