Thursday, October 4, 2012

Idiosyncratic Tendencies

In which I am unable to describe my current mood and decide to make a blog post with title that contains one of my favourite words. I like the way idiosyncratic sounds.

Like idio-syn-cratic.

To be honest, something has been bugging me for a long time. I don't think I'll ever post the problem here but I guess what I can say is that you don't remember how much you've missed something till you miss it again.

And again.




And again.







Again.


On a completely materialistic note, I've gotten myself a new pair of glasses! The challenge was to find the strangest pair of glasses that no one would buy. At least I won't miss this pair when someone steps on it again.

There's a lot of uses for the word "again" isn't there?

The History examination was today. I think History holds one fascinating fact that we constantly make mistakes and we are always reminded of it even in the form of a school textbook.

Come to think of it, my blog posts seem to have changed so much. If you check the first few posts of this blog, they were much more materialistic and had a rather cheerful tone.

But as you read towards the present they get more depressing.

Or at least less cheerful.

The posts now drip with boredom. You can almost hear a tired voice seeping through the pages of the blog in a vein-like pattern that spreads out.

I have no understanding of the things I type these days, honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment