Tuesday, October 16, 2012

That Doesn't Solve Anything

On the bright side, there is nothing to solve.

Except for this puzzle game I found in my drawer.

So anyway, as this is a blog which is a web log which is really suppose to be a web diary but I don't really use it for that reason sometimes, I have decided to write a little about today's events, hooray.

Look, that was a unintentionally long sentence that makes only a little sense!

I got back some of my examination papers today. It's pretty awful considering the fact it's all 'B's and then a 'C'. I'm getting back the rest of them tomorrow and if I'm lucky, I might just get a nice(sarcasm) long rows of 'B's and a little 'C' here and there.

Before I slam my head against the desk which is calling out to me, I must tell myself not to worry so much about the results but rather learn from the wonderful(sarcasm, again)mistakes I have made in my papers.

I am now free to slam my head against the desk.

However, I would advise you not to follow my example seeing how you have not hired a stunt double like I did.

Unfortunately, my stunt double happens to be myself from a parallel universe whose life is pretty much the same except she has a different calculator.

Oww...stunt double me, don't hit too hard. I can feel the pain too you know?

For the rest of this blog post, I shall just copy some parts from my notebook which I use as a journal  in and then edit it a little and type it out in this white typing-typy-type box.

Fantastic.

That reminds me, I bought my first Betty Crocker product on my way home from school last Wednesday!

It's actually a Betty Crocker Pancake Mix(Just Add Water!).


Looks promising...

I tried making them but they came out really messy(aka nothing like the picture on the box) and I accidentally made tons of them.


The first pancake!

That afternoon, I had stuffed myself with so many pancakes that I felt sick and didn't want anymore pancakes.

Perhaps this is due to the absence of maple syrup?

I shall buy some to go with the next batch of pancakes I make.

Sounds like a good plan.

On Thursday, I had a Kirby Day in which I spent four or so hours hunched over my brother's tiny laptop to play Kirby's Dream Land. As much I hate admitting this but thank you Gamefaqs for saving my lack of skills again.

Other than the huge blast of nostalgia I had over the weekends, an hour of Dead Space(which involves yelling at the screen), an attempt at learning to play the theme song from Halloween(the movie, Michael Myers anyone?) and going on to the next stage in Spore, I would say that my weekend was spent rather wisely(HOMESTUCK!).

I have just realised that I intended to copy parts of my journal to be in this post but ended up just reading through the entries and rewriting them completely for the sake of this post.

Silly me. But it is rather therapeutic typing again.

And about the matter that has been bothering me for some time now, I think I'm ready to let go of it. Honestly, it's a real relief.

I was really tempted to just fill this whole blog post with youtube video after video as a way of showing you what I've been up to recently other than what I described in the paragraphs above.

If you must know, I've been listening to Mindy Gledhill(I should post a song below?) and watching the episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh The Abridged Series that I've missed(Gee, I can't believe I missed a couple!).

It's kind of been driving me up the wall lately, the fact that there's people who need help but I don't know how to help people because I usually make things worse.Therefore, I can only smile and talk about random things because that's the only thing I can do for now.

I don't really know what else to tell you (or anyone who is actually reading this blog) but I guess I'll just add a little video to this post.

It's a confuzzling Tuesday, isn't it?



No comments:

Post a Comment