Sunday, October 16, 2011

Disagreements with Fimo

Fimo is what I named it. Or Walters.

Fine, I never did name it. I'm just naming for the sake of this blog post.

Fimo is my laptop. I'm sure Fimo also happens to be the name of some sort of clay. But nevermind, it fits my laptop well. Or Walters.

Recently, it seems that Fimo here, has a certain dislike for musicals.

That's right. Everytime I watch one video about Mary Poppins or some random musical video, FIMO SHUTS DOWN.

You may think it's just uncanny coincidence(can we use uncanny with coincidence?), but I know better. It's not.

Personally, I don't think your laptop ALWAYS shuts down when you watch a musical video.

So therefore, it is either that all musicals have some sort of computer virus hidden in them or that Fimo simply dislikes me reliving my childhood memories.

You see, when I was little, the brilliant TV programmers used to put the kid's musicals at 11pm.

WHEN I COULDN'T KEEP MY EYES OPEN.

So there I was, a little kid, struggling to open my eyes to watch it. Because truthfully, cheerful Mary Poppins was like a lullaby.

Very, very soothing.

To make a long story short, it's the programmers' fault.

That's the 7 year old me saying that.

Anyway, so Fimo (or Walters) doesn't seem to be fond of such musicals. I shall go check if tickets are still avalible for The Lion King: The Musical.

I'll bring Fimo along and let him appreciate the musical's glory. With all the other people staring at me wondering why I brought along a big heavy laptop.

Never mind, I could start a trend. And I could have a little club.

The Laptops Appreciate Musicals Club.

And never ever will anyone's laptop break down while they're watching musicals again.

No comments:

Post a Comment