Saturday, October 22, 2011

I can't come up with a better title for this.

This blog post has one main point and two points that are just there for me to wonder about.

One of the points being why I post on this blog when NO ONE reads it. When I read my posts I feel like cringing. Really, I write like I'm ten.

I speak like I'm ten.

I look like I'm ten.

I feel like I'm ten.

That will lead to another point later on in this post.

Anyway, the thing is: I WISH KURT HUMMEL WAS MY FRIEND.

Sure, Emma Pillsbury would probably hand me a "My Hag And I" brochure everytime we step into her office; but can you not see how great it would be to be a friend of Kurt?

Because truthfully, we all need that sarcastic and fashionable friend who is willing to spend hours talking about fashion spreads.

I never will have to look at Vogue covers and things on the internet because I can borrow his copies of them.

We can totally bond over shopping! (For clothing I suppose)

I admit, I haven't bought any new outfits or what so ever since February.

I also admit that I get bored while shopping.

Unless it's a book store.

Or a big sale.

Like everything is cut down to such a cheap price, I feel like Scrooge when I purchase something.

Still.

He can totally tell me that my fashion sense sucks to my face(sure, I'll be a little hurt), but he can help me pick out stuff and I can rely on him for fashion advice.

I'm sure he would be happy to do so.

And we can comment on peoples' outfits and discuss on how it can be better.

When I try to do that with my friends, they pretty much don't get what I'm saying by: "Colour does not match skin tone."

I'll never not have to not hide from public places ever again.

Seriously. I love the outfits that Kurt wears in the show. Especially in Season 3.

It's only been 3 episodes and I already love everything he wears.

Even if it's for guys, I would wear it. Maybe a more feminine version.

I can totally see it. We can be friends. He can be disgusted at my weird grandma cardigans(which I currently do not have) and I can borrow his copies of Vogue.

And along the way, he'll probably get Rachel and I to try wearing something less granny-like.

So, the last point about this post is I don't know why I'm writing about being friends with Kurt.
Not best friends though. "Best Friend" position belongs to Blaine.

Who also so happens to have the "Boyfriend" title.

Am I the only one who is excited for that "Sebastian" guy to arrive?

He can come and stir up some drama. But he better NOT break them up.

I feel absolutely creepy now.

Wait, no one reads this blog. Ok, I can relax now.

Now, I've just gone off topic.

The last point which I meant to say before I completely went on about other stuff is that I should be doing something else instead of thinking about getting Kurt to reject my grandma cardigans(which I have yet to get).

I love grandma cardigans by the way.

My grandma doesn't like them.

Right, back to what I was saying. Instead of posting all this, I should be doing my writing instead. I have a couple of chapters to complete.

CHAPTERS.

CHAPTERS.

CHAPTERS.

Today turned out to be a blank microsoft word file.

But it's okay. Tumblr taught me that others are having the same problem.

And that I should probably get off tumblr.

But I need the internet for research!

Then again, why should I write?

I feel like deleting everything I've posted.

Because, I feel like everything I've written is terrible.

LET ME DELETE IT PLEASE.

But I can't, because people reading it might get angry.

Then again I don't think people read one-shots more than once.

Maybe I should just put up a poll to ask if they mind if I delete the fics.

OR I SHOULD JUST GET A NEW ACCOUNT. BRILLIANT.

Well, it's 10.31pm now in my country.

No one is reading this.

Riiiiight.

This is a I-feel-10-years-old-physically-and-mentally-girl signing off.

No one is still reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment