Saturday, November 12, 2011

And his black and white cat

It's just another title for me to use when I can't come up with one.

But in the end, I came up with a title. Which is this.

Can we consider that a paradox? I'm still learning.

This post is about Harry Potter but I'm going to keep you in suspense and talk about something else first.

Alright, ready?

The other day, I was listening to the radio. It's sad to know that your favourite songs don't play that often anymore because they're no longer on the Top 40s. Remember when they played Misery by Maroon 5 almost everytime? Good times.

And all of a sudden, this guy requested Animal by Neon Trees.

I think I just went crazy after that.

To the person who requested it, thank you so much for the asdfghjkl music rainbow.

I love that song.

Anyway, today Vidhya, Joelle and I went to a Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 DVD launch. Or as I like to call it, a "Potter-Convention".


I went as Luna Lovegood with Spectrespecs and a wand. Vidhya came in full Hogwarts attire and all. Joelle was a muggle wizard-supporter.

And we went around the mall dressed like that and pointing wands among MUGGLES.

We walked past AFA people with our wizard gear like a boss.

We sat and the floor and ate free Gelato like a boss.

We RAN to get our Harry Potter DVDs like a boss.


Some outfits were really cool like this person who was in full Tonks gear!


There was even one point when some guy dressed up as Voldemort tried out a dress. It was hilarious.

Because we're totally awesome.

And now I finally got my Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 DVD!

No comments:

Post a Comment