Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Teddy Tonks

So, I've got the best idea ever.



Ok, so maybe it's not the best idea in the entire world or even my best idea.



Still, I have to admit. It's been one of my best this week!



Ready? So, I was chatting with Vidhya on msn. As it turns out, we happened to plan to get our school books on the same day. If we had one more person to tag along, we'd be like a "Golden-Book-Getting-Trio".



I suggested I could bring Teddy. As in like Teddy Lupin but also a teddy bear. Then my mind goes into automatic brainstorming session.



I mean, sure, someone may have thought of a Teddy-Teddy. But seriously, the idea of having one is way to cute.



I think that "Teddy-Tonks"would be a much more adorable name. Sure, Teddy Lupin's pretty good but I need the alliteration.



That's called marketing(selling your product) skills.



Because "Bunch of Adjectives Penelope" is nothing compared to "Posh Penelope".



See what I mean? Oh anyway, I came up with an idea on what Teddy Tonks could look like.



He's have light brown fur obviously. Well, that's only because I have a teddy bear at home of that shade. Oh and he'll have pink hair, like his mom. Except a little more floaty(?) like a Troll doll or skank!Quinn's.



He'd have to wear a leather jacket. His dad is so totally awesome, that his son needs one. And Teddy is totally awesome too. Maybe a little tiny, tiny plush werewolf stuffed in one of the leather jacket's pockets. And a checkered shirt underneath that. Maybe green?



No sunglasses though. Maybe a floppy hat. Impressing the ladies(Victoire), are we?



Oh and don't forget school books! A Herbology one with the name "Teddy Lupin"on it and a Defence Against Dark Arts one with "Teddy Tonks"on it.



And just maybe in his shoe(Wizard equivalent to Converse), there could be a little wrapper from the Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes stuck in it. Oh and the pumpkin backpack! We must not forget the pumpkin-shaped backpack!



And VoilĂ ! We've got our Teddy-Teddy!



By the way, if you haven't noticed, due to the festive season, people are putting Santa/Christmas hats on their display pictures. I wish I could do so too! But I haven't got a clue on what my proper picture would be(definitely not of myself) and how am I going to put that hat on.



Well, I haven't got photoshop or it's rather hard drawing a hat with a mouse.



So I shall be drawing Christmas hats in my sketchbook to fill that empty void in my christmas spirit of wanting a display picture with something Christmassy!



But when Christmas comes around, I guess what counts is the food and giving.



I like food.



And giving christmas presents.



P.S. Anyone else saw the Glee episode, "I Kissed A Girl"? Well, asdfhjkl;sjdslkfjs!

No comments:

Post a Comment