Monday, November 21, 2011

I found my pen!

Hello, so this will be another multi-topic post.

Like all the others. Because I can't seem to focus on one.

Oh anyway, before I begin the main topic in this post, I want to talk about this.

Did any of you guys see tumblr today? I just logged off for an hour and when I came back, there was this whole new meme about "Blainers cannot clap".

What is going on. Don't leave me behind!

Well, now that I've seen the posts, I'm tempted to draw/contribute to it.

But.

How do you ART?

How do you GIF?

How do you PHOTOSHOP?

How do you DRAW?

How do you COLOUR?

How do you KOALA TEA POSTS?

Well, the main point is I wish I was better at drawing or making nice posts.

The people of tumblr are like sfjdkgjfsgk.

I think I've gone on about this in a previous post but I don't think it matters if I go on about it again.

jflkajgkljgkdgj HOW DO YOU ART? skjfksgj;jasklmf

On to the main topic of today's post!

I was finding my glasses again today. I misplace them at least once everyday. I suppose everyone with glasses probably experience the same thing as me.

Anyway, if anyone is curious, I thought I'd make mention some of the strangest places I have found certain objects.

About 3 months back, I lost my pen and found it in the refridgerator.

And the other day, I found my glasses under the bed and later in between books.

But the funniest was definitely when I found my slice of cake in the bookshelf!

Luckily, there wasn't any ants.

Short post today! But I thought you'd like to know that George was following River and Lucy around their little tank today. Oh George(the fish).

No comments:

Post a Comment