Monday, December 19, 2011

Fishes and Dancing Badgers

Yet another short update!

It's been long since you heard from my fishes, but I think I'll share about them anyway. I happenened to be watching them swim about while eating my breakfast (a scone) and then I accidentally dropped some tiny crumbs into the fish tank. Every fish was scrambling for the scone crumbs and eating it up faster than we gave them the fish food.

Conclusion? My fishes are one classy English team. Pity fishes don't drink beverages though. It would be nice if they drank tea too.

And wore top hats.

Oh by the way! I've been wanting to blog about this but never got round to do it.
Recently, Nicolette and I just started a (unofficial) club! We called it the "Laptops Suddenly Shut Down Club".

If you want to join, all you need is a laptop that shuts down suddenly.

It's a wonderful place to discuss your frustration of a malfunctioning system!

And we're practically like the best club ever! Just bring along your imagination, tea and good books!

Our current headquarters is at Hogwarts. But really, we're planning to set up our club in other locations such as the Dalton Academy, TARDIS and Ariel's Underwater Grotto.

Club activities include talking about good books and music, fangirling over ships, everything Harry Potter, Glee marathons and tea parties without the fancy pastry but with the cheesy pizzas!

We also have bouncy castles and a dancing badger who is best friends with Perry the Platypus!

Best of all when you sign up, you get a membership card and a badge!

We are like (unofficially) declared the best club ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment