Saturday, December 17, 2011

Wicked!


Guess where I just came back from!

I absolutely love the musical. The cast was so talented that I laughed, cried and smiled throughtout it all.

In other words, AMAZING WOULD BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT.

So it was great that I got a chance to stand up and clap for them at the end, hooray!

Really, the whole experience was magical.

I think that it would be really fun to work in the play. Sure, it would probably be really tiring(the choreography!) but so worth it!

So, I'm going to add that to my bucketlist, whether it is playing a part, painting the sets or adjusting the cast's costumes, I want to be part of at least one Wicked production.

Or even become the first asian Glinda!

The sets and costume, music and everything was (may I say it?) impeccable.

Also, Glinda makes me want to be blonde.

And did I mention how gorgeous the set was? Emerald city was dazzling, literally!

Oh anyway, today I ended up at the A&E in the morning because I accidentally spilled boiling water on myself. I spent the trip to the hospital on my phone.

I am officially banned from the kitchen. Well, it's not that bad.

I accidentally got stuff on fire...just once or twice.

Boy what it was an odd experience. I ended up cracking horrible jokes while getting the wound attended to.

They stuck some transparent water proof thing on my wound and I got some painkillers and afterwards, I rushed (and limped) to the theatre to catch Wicked.

So today, I was in wicked pain, watched Wicked and had a wicked fun day.

How was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment