Thursday, December 1, 2011

Houston! We've got a problem!

It's December!

I'm really excited so I'm going to start a countdown!

16 days till I get to watch Wicked! asdfghjkl!

I can't wait to witness the journey of Elphaba and Glinda, it's going to be wicked!

See what I did there?

Oh that reminds me, by some really special coincidence (or perhaps we were just bored), everyone (or at least the people I know) were on Twitter. It kind of started out with three people and slowly everyone joined it. My timeline was filled with mentions. Lots of them!

Then there was this one point which I remembered that there were other people following me! I don't know if I should be laughing now. I've just filled up everyone's timeline with conversations on ruining childhood memories and other unrelated things.

Also, The Glee Project was following me. It is kind of funny to think that they're reading my tweets on such things! What have I done?

I'm also kind of spamming their timeline.

Oh never mind, I bet the other people they follow do the same anyway.

Short post today! But if you must know, I'm still drawing christmas hats.

I NEED that christmas hat on a display picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment